Roberto Rovira appointed Chair of the Design Advisory Committee for the Underline in October 2015, with Co-Chair Rodolphe el-Khoury, Dean of the University of Miami School of Architecture. The Underline Design Advisory Committee members include:
1. Roberto Rovira, DAC Chair, Associate Professor FIU LAEUD & Principal Studio Roberto Rovira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Rodolphe elKhoury, DAC Co-Chair, Professor & Dean UM School of Architecture (email@example.com)
3. Grace Perdomo, Senior Urban Designer, Zyscovich Architects (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Marsh Kriplen, Principal MAKWork Landscape Architecture / Architecture (email@example.com)
5. Gianno Feoli: Director of Landscape Urbanism, Calvin Giordano & Associates; FIU Landscape Architecture + EUD Faculty (GFeoli@cgasolutions.com)
6. Josemaria de Churtichaga, University of Miami School of Architecture, Associate Dean and Associate Professor of Architecture; Director, Master of Architecture Program (firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Henry Rueda: FIU Architecture Faculty, Director of Rueda & Vera Arquitectos (email@example.com)
8. Irene Hegedus, City of Miami Chief of Transit Enhancements (formerly Zoning Administrator for the City of Miami) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. Rocco Ceo, UM Professor of Architecture (email@example.com)
10. Subcommittee Liaison: Maria Nardi, Chief of Planning and Research at Miami-Dade County Miami-Dade Parks Department.
Roberto joined The Underline board in March of 2015. The board is “comprised by a group of preeminent architects, designers, urban planners, biking advocates, marketing experts, legal and accounting professionals, real estate developers, and advocates of one of Miami’s more exciting public space projects.”
Through a competitive process, James Corner Field Operations was selected as the master plan design team from a field of 19 applicants. This team has been engaged to create a master plan framework and detail for two demonstration projects.
Learn more at www.theunderline.org